when is it going to be the other way round
does this count?
Oh, I think that one counts.
me: oh wow this song is nice let’s find some sheet music so i can play i-
this means so much to me. so much
It’s probably just me but I kinda feel like Sakurai is overdoing Pit clones.
Hey peeps! Recently I have noticed that many of you have sent many messages asking about what you can do for a “pick me up”. Some things to make yourself feel better without doing anything negative.
We all deal with stress in our lives and I wanted to share some things that may bring some brightness to your day!
Remember we are always here for you and we wish you the best.
Below are some cool things you can do to cheer up yourself and others!
- 18 recipes that you can make in a mug
- How to make super strong bubbles
- The perfect recipe for paper mache (can be used for cool crafts)
- A site where you can buy used books for really cheap!
- Calming sounds of a stream (Its 11 hrs, it can be used to calm yourself down after a stressful situation)
- Some relaxing yoga poses for beginners
- How to make your own play-dough
- How to Make a Pinata
- How to make a DIY mason jar snow globe
- How to Make a Paper Kite
- 24 hour puppy cam
- 24 hour kitty cam
- Tie-Dye Techniques
- How to make a braided woven headband
- How to make a flower crown
- 10 cool ways to decorate flowerpots (great for lifting your mood when at home)
- A new inspiring quote each day!
I hope these things can brighten up your day! Remember you are unique and we love you! xoxo